Thursday, October 22, 2009

Samsung Star WIFI version


My latest love in life is the Samsung Star S 5230 – also known as , the poor mans Iphone. What had me most excited was that it had widgets for everything, along with being a touch screen and being super affordable (15,500 rs). Amazing right?!

I got an opportunity to use it, a friend who owns it pointed out to me how hard it was to use the touch screen – u have to almost hit the screen with your finger to make it move or slide, and I’m guessing thats where the stylus comes in handy.

Another major draw back was that it didn’t have wifi – and this was getting to me to the extent of not wanting the phone any more. Well, That has finally been resolved – Samsung has finally launched a version of the phone with Wifi, called the S5230W, and according to various sources, the wifi phone will be launched in Asia and Middle east with the name Samsung Star S5233W,it has been launched internationally in early September, but is yet to come to Pakistan.

So look out for it – with all the features it has, it makes it worth dealing with a difficult screen. Given below are the specs

No comments:

Post a Comment